For all HKFC Netball Players;
All players at HKFC agree to compete in accordance with the Netball Players Code of Conduct guidelines.
At the start of each season, all players agree to abide by the terms of their Netball Membership type. The respective letters are detailed in the links below.
The HKFC Netball DSA encourages all players to complete the HKNA umpiring course. For information regarding umpiring accreditation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The current list of HKFC players who are HKNA approved umpires is available in the link below;
For all HKFC Netball senior players, there is a process for reimbursing players for netball related expenditure, that has been approved by the Treasurer, detailed below;
For any planned expenditure (coaching courses, umpiring courses, etc);
1. Contact the Treasurer (Kathryn Ashley) for pre-approval.
2. Pay and obtain a receipt.
3. Log into the HKFC Netball website.
4. Select the link to the “Reimbursement form”.
5. Fill in the excel document with the relevant information added and print out.
6. Submit the form with original receipts to the Treasurer for approval, via the Netball letterbox/pigeonhole at the Club. This is located near the HKFC Sports Shop.
7. Notify the Treasurer by email that you have submitted these documents for reimbursement.
Complaints and Concerns
Complaints and Concerns Process
Should a player have an issue that they wish to have the HKFC Netball Club address formally;
1. Speak with your team captain or coach if possible to try and resolve the issue
2. If the issue cannot be resolved within the team, contact the Netball Coordinator by email at email@example.com, and she will assist in directing the issue to the relevant person at HKFC.