We train Mon/Wed nights between 7-10pm in season (Aug-May)
Preseason (August - October):
Training occurs on Monday and Wednesday nights: 7-10pm
During Season (October - May):
Training occurs on Wednesday nights: 7-10pm
We play in the HKNA Open League. The league usually runs on Monday nights from Oct - May.
All games take place on a Monday evening at either 7pm, 8pm or 9pm lasting for approximately 1 hour. It is suggested that you are ready and warmed up at courts approximately 15 minutes before the start of your game as there is very little time between each match. The start date for the league is usually mid October and the season will usually run until April/May on all Mondays, that are not Public Holidays and during holiday periods eg. Xmas and Easter. These dates will be confirmed via email and on the HKFC Netball web site as soon as they are confirmed by the HKNA.
Clear soled squash shoes
White soled basketball shoes
Court specific netball shoes (non-marking)
This means that NO running shoes or cross trainers will be allowed.
Players who do not have the correct footwear will not be allowed on court due to HKFC restrictions.
Guidelines to becoming part of the HKFC netball club.
For all HKFC Netball Players:
All players at HKFC agree to compete in accordance with the Netball Players Code of Conduct guidelines.
At the start of each season, all players agree to abide by the terms of their Netball Membership type. The respective letters are detailed in the links below.
The HKFC Netball DSA encourages all players to complete the HKNA umpiring course. For information regarding umpiring accreditation, please contact email@example.com
The current list of HKFC players who are HKNA approved umpires is available in the link below;
For all HKFC Netball senior players, there is a process for reimbursing players for netball related expenditure, that has been approved by the Treasurer, detailed below;
For any planned expenditure (coaching courses, umpiring courses, etc);
1. Contact the Treasurer (Kathryn Ashley) for pre-approval.
2. Pay and obtain a receipt.
3. Log into the HKFC Netball website.
4. Select the link to the “Reimbursement form”.
5. Fill in the excel document with the relevant information added and print out.
6. Submit the form with original receipts to the Treasurer for approval, via the Netball letterbox/pigeonhole at the Club. This is located near the HKFC Sports Shop.
7. Notify the Treasurer by email that you have submitted these documents for reimbursement.
Complaints and Concerns
Complaints and Concerns Process
Should a player have an issue that they wish to have the HKFC Netball Club address formally;
1. Speak with your team captain or coach if possible to try and resolve the issue
2. If the issue cannot be resolved within the team, contact the Netball Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will assist in directing the issue to the relevant person at HKFC.